Imminent Stock Market Dump

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will it take a further s**t? Crash will happen...

• Total voters

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Moved everything to cash last week, I look daily and Covid almost tripled my account in size so even if I miss a week we should be safe.

I’m pretty moderate risk and I had my money in the S, C, and I funds for the last 2 years and results have proved to be a safe move.

I think there are instigators in the media and certain organizations that are payed to spread this info to stimulate markets.

Right now, I’m not significantly disturbed to do much but sit on my egg.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the nation as a whole repented and abandoned the liberal secularism, we just might not have to experience such a crappy economical condition, but at the same time, that may be what it takes to humble the nation. For so many years we have taken life here for granted (not folks like us…to the degree of those who curse the USA and hate true justice and honorable living) and this may be what leads to a little starvation and legitimate hard times. We are still above and beyond many African nations and tribes in the Middle East. We will see how it goes and a lot can happen in just 6 months time, but the current admin obviously wants to make America crash and burn. My opinion of course. At the end of the day, money wont save your life we become like Germany prior to the second world war. Burning cash and trying to figure out how to not starve to death because the value of the cash is nothing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom