• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

In search of an AR-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a cousin that is wanting to get an AR-15. I just sold my last one so I couldn’t help him out there but told him I would try to find him something. He has been out of the service (Marine Corps) for 2-3 years now I think.

He told me he kind of had a budget in mind between $1,000 and $2,000 but didn’t have a preference on brand. Just wanting to see what’s out there. I’m sure ammo and other accessories are a plus. Let’s keep it in OKC area or NW Oklahoma. I don’t make it to Tulsa but would get him to tag along with me to make the purchase in OKC or elsewhere. Let me know what you have.
Tell him about palmetto State Armory known as PSA. They have low end budget ARs and then they have a ones that cost more with FN hammer forged chrome lined barrels that cost more. They even have receivers that look like military issue with government property markings for various models. A2, M4, M4A1. The prices are good and on par with higher end models. Some people talk down about PSA because they’re so affordable but they’re all G.I. spec for the most part.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Tell your cousin to branch out. He had to drag around an AR platform rifle for years in the corps. I did it, got out, bought an AR, got bored with it real quick. it’s time to get away from the boring. AK’s are way better. I think Rifle Dynamics or Kreb’s has some stuff in his price range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom