Inhofe votes with all democrats on Omnibus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad to see him gone. I consistently voted for him, but held my nose and was nauseous every time. His replacement brought the same stench and nausea that Inhofe did when I voted for him. Not sure I trust our other senator that much either.
I do not believe there is an honest politician that has ever held office. Some are worse than others but there all liars and thieves.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad to see him gone. I consistently voted for him, but held my nose and was nauseous every time. His replacement brought the same stench and nausea that Inhofe did when I voted for him. Not sure I trust our other senator that much either.
I don’t trust Lankford one bit, but I did email him to tell him thanks for not voting for this horrible bill. I also told him to fight the ATF and to dismantle them. I’m sure he won’t, but I said it anyway. I too voted for Inhoffe, except the last time, I didn’t vote for him, and I didn’t vote for Lankford or Mullin, or Bice this time. I won’t ever again. I’m done with the lesser of two evils bs. That won’t ever get us anywhere. Sure has worked out well so far huh?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t trust Lankford one bit, but I did email him to tell him thanks for not voting for this horrible bill. I also told him to fight the ATF and to dismantle them. I’m sure he won’t, but I said it anyway. I too voted for Inhoffe, except the last time, I didn’t vote for him, and I didn’t vote for Lankford or Mullin, or Bice this time. I won’t ever again. I’m done with the lesser of two evils bs. That won’t ever get us anywhere. Sure has worked out well so far huh?
Lankford would’ve voted for it if his vote was needed to pass it. Fortunately for him (and McCarthy), they could posture against it because they weren’t necessary to pass it.

It’s all a show and a piss poor one at that. I for one am pretty sick and tired of getting ****ed by the GOP BBC of Despair. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom