Inhofe votes with all democrats on Omnibus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadKarma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't vote for Lankford or Mullin in the primary. Always saw something slimy in Lankford. Mullin's comments after Ashley Babbit was murdered are something he can never atone for.
He' just a younger Swamp rat. Arrogant, and full of #### like the rest of them. You don't get to
the level of united states senator without being morally compromised. I agree congratulating a murderer on
committing a murder is unforgiveable.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If y’all didn’t watch those videos of Chip Roy you need to. They are unreal. Not only does he talk about some of the bs in the omnibus bill, he calls out the scum bags that voted for it. He’s exactly right, they are literally destroying this country and they don’t care. Picture having in the bill that Homeland Security CANNOT use the money for security. They can only use it to process more people!

Look, I know a lot of y’all think I’m just full of crap and that’s fine, but mark my words, this country is going down and it’s going down quick. And yet I keep on hearing people talk about voting, and writing and calling our reps. Yeah that really works. Do you think Inhoffe gives a rats rear what we think? I can assure you that he doesn’t. And neither do the rest. There may be a handful within the whole government that aren’t corrupt. The rest are. Voting ain’t gonna fix it. God knows I don’t want it, but we need for things to go to hell like no one has ever seen before and then maybe enough people will pull their heads out of their rears. Obviously nothing else will do it. I’ve already read someone on here talking about how great Inhoffe has been for our state. Really? So I guess as long as all that pork came here it’s ok. Meanwhile it has driven our debt higher and higher. And trust me, most of the things he has done ain’t that great. Why is it ok what he did just because the money is coming here? It’s not ok with me. Where’s that 500+ million coming from?

Im tired of it. We are living under a tyrannical government and most people don’t seem to care. This is such a helpless feeling. I love this country. My family loves this country. It makes me sick to my stomach to witness what is being done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom