Intruders 0 - Homeowner's Son 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I not sure where they get the "test" part. The only thing the first assistant district attorney said was that it was "questions that have been posed regarding Stand Your Ground law." Also, questions about charging the get away driver with murder.
I'm pretty sure if the guy locked himself in the bedroom, he was scared for his life. And, if he wanted them dead he would not of asked for the EMS to hurry, to help them.
You read the headline, and you assume the guy did something wrong, by shooting them. Then people wonder why the term "Fake News" is being used.
EggZactly! :(

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I copied this from the aunts facebook page.

why would the school be holding a candle light vigil for a criminal? Her nephew was not a victim, the young man that sleeping has had his life forever changed. he is the victim.

Feleisha McKinzie
· Yesterday at 3:58pm ·

Mom said that this Fridays around 8 they owasso high school is holding a candle light vigil

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I copied this from the aunts facebook page.

why would the school be holding a candle light vigil for a criminal? Her nephew was not a victim, the young man that sleeping has had his life forever changed. he is the victim.

Feleisha McKinzie
· Yesterday at 3:58pm ·

Mom said that this Fridays around 8 they owasso high school is holding a candle light vigil
It's probably healthy for the grieving students to have some kind of ceremony. I certainly hope they don't celebrate the criminals, but give the students time to reflect on how they wasted their young lives, so as not to do likewise.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's probably healthy for the grieving students to have some kind of ceremony. I certainly hope they don't celebrate the criminals, but give the students time to reflect on how they wasted their young lives, so as not to do likewise.
to a teen, as soon as they have a formal event it legitimizes them as victims.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, but are you assuming the 23yo knew why there were 3 individuals dressed in black and ski-masks were breaking into his home? He likely assumed the worst and delivered a response to stop the threat.

Not stirring pot, just wondering why people think that when someone breaks in your home, there are there to do other than bad things.
Because by the time you find out differently, it will probably be to late to do anything.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The getaway driver is saying now that she planned the caper because they looked like they prolly had some money and some nice stuff in their house to rob. And apparently the guy who made it outside was still alive too when she drove off and left him laying there. She should fry just for that.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The getaway driver is saying now that she planned the caper because they looked like they prolly had some money and some nice stuff in their house to rob. And apparently the guy who made it outside was still alive too when she drove off and left him laying there. She should fry just for that.
ABC news tonight said the chick was possibly the ringleader. She needed money to pay her rent, and they didn't steal enough the first night.....but we know ABC.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a good follow-up article that nullifies/invalidates Feinstein's "weapons of war" mantra, Biden's "grab a double barreled shotgun" mantra and gun grabber's/hater's “you don’t need 30rd magazines” mantra.

https://patriotpost.us/posts/48252
AR-15 Ends Home Invasion
Jordan Candler · Mar. 29, 2017

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom