Intruders 0 - Homeowner's Son 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim7711

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I came here to post just about the 911 call being released. I don't think he could have handled the after action report/call any better. Handled it from start to finish like a pro. Does any one know if he's prior military?

I read that he is a criminal justice student. "a 23-year-old criminal justice student and airline employee". I agree, he handled it very well.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I came here to post just about the 911 call being released. I don't think he could have handled the after action report/call any better. Handled it from start to finish like a pro. Does any one know if he's prior military?

Yeah, I liked how after the 911 operator told him to disarm himself he told her he would after he made contact with LE. Smart boy.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Testing 'Stand Your Ground'? Huh? Something that has been a law now for 11 years? Whatever. He retreated to his room- but he damn sure didn't have to, he was IN his home where you have NO obligation to retreat by the mere fact that youre INSIDE YOUR HOME. Gd. Freakin media...

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Testing 'Stand Your Ground'? Huh? Something that has been a law now for 11 years? Whatever. He retreated to his room- but he damn sure didn't have to, he was IN his home where you have NO obligation to retreat by the mere fact that youre INSIDE YOUR HOME. Gd. Freakin media...

Not that it makes any difference, but he retreated to his room after shooting the intruders.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nope. He was in the process of engagement but he was on the way TO the bedroom while shooting from the way he explained it. That's retreating.

I'll take your word for it. I have not heard him describe the shooting. I just heard the 911 call and it sounded like he shot them and then went to his bedroom. Like I said, doesn't really matter. Still a 100% good shoot.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll take your word for it. I have not heard him describe the shooting. I just heard the 911 call and it sounded like he shot them and then went to his bedroom. Like I said, doesn't really matter. Still a 100% good shoot.
There are prolly going to be 1000 versions of what happened before its all over. And yes sir your are correct, he seems to have done everything right.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like they broke into a detached garage on the property earlier the same day and stole liquor from a game room. Never return to the scene of a crime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom