Investing In Silver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
$6-7.50 over spot for eagles and maple leafs is crazy! went back to buying generic rounds and bars. still 3-4 over spot for those. the low price has for sure had an effect on the demand.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have known a couple of folks that have had coins made, can be a hassle and there is not a lot of money to work with when you include materials and labor. Pay the mint, the artist, packaging, sales and shipping. Adds up quick.

$7 bucks over spot for an eagle is nuts. If your paying that let me know I'll sell for $6. Should be at most $3.5 for Eagles and $1-2 for maples. I like Provident Medals out of Texas, always delivered and no sales tax.

To bad Tulving got busted, cheapest metal in the U.S.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been buying the American Gold Buffalos since the the US Mint began producing them but they are pricy. I also have been buying silver form the Mint (5 oz) pieces and have several plus some Englehardt 5 oz bars. I hope I never have to use them for a national currency crunch but I do have them. I've bought at APMEX some of the 5 oz silver America The Beautiful because the Mint is more expensive. APMEX ships quickly and does charge tax and they are easy to work with.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
some guy must have not checked before he listed his eagles. popped up five eagles on ebay with a buy it now of $90 with 3.50 shipping, i couldn't hit the BIN button fast enough!

Latest posts

Top Bottom