Iowa legislator "Even if you have them, I think we need to start taking them,”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"We don’t need these big of guns out there to take care of coyotes. You don’t need that big of a gun to shoot a coyote with."

These big of guns??? WTF???

I know the guys ignorance is astounding but hey, he's a gun owner, he has a 410, a 22 rifle and a 22 pistol, and he shoots skeet for entertainment! what a peach!

I think all politicians that call for gun bans should be immedietaly removed from office for violating their oath to uphold and defend the constitution of the united states.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am convinced that most of the gun grabbers know that we are right . They do know that a gun can and will save a life. They know that an AR type firearm is no worse that any other gun.They know that these are not weapons of war. They know magazine size does not matter whether it holds 5, 10, 20 bullets. What I believe they are hoping is to scare average I don't know anything about guns America. They want them to get behind them. They don't want to take our guns because they want to make it safer for us or our children. They want to take our guns so that they are safer and we would no longer be citizens but rather subjects.

Latest posts

Top Bottom