is there anything better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoa down! I'll have to check into the .22 WMR CD stuff.
Probably impossible to find now, but I'm on the hunt.
Thanks for the heads up! :D

Wonder if this new ammo was brought on by the Kel-tec PMR-30?

I'd love to have one, but they are just impossible to find.....at least by my FFL.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Wonder if this new ammo was brought on by the Kel-tec PMR-30?

I'd love to have one, but they are just impossible to find.....at least by my FFL.

Good luck. I was looking for the Hornady Critical Defense .22WMR load with that flex lock bullet for 9 month before I just gave up. Bought the wife a G42.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Good luck. I was looking for the Hornady Critical Defense .22WMR load with that flex lock bullet for 9 month before I just gave up. Bought the wife a G42.

No Hornady, but bought a couple boxes of these at either Academy or Wal-Mart - don't remember for sure, and didn't actually realize what I'd bought until I got it home, was just looking for a little .22WMR to feed a revolver. It shoots fine.

Speer Gold Dot® Short Barrel® Personal Protection .22 WMR
The newest addition to the Speer® Gold Dot Short Barrel line is the 40-grain .22 WMR hollow point. If this is the personal defense chambering you prefer, then this specialized new round is a must-have. Optimized for use in 2-inch barrels, it's designed to provide less kick, and will get reliable expansion. Gold Dot ammunition is known for superb performance, accuracy and reliability. No other ammunition offers such consistent high-performance. Nickel-plated for reliable feeding and extraction, this proven Short Barrel load is sure to perform.

Latest posts

Top Bottom