Is there somewhere to shoot near Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The tulsa gun club web sight is disabled ...Looks like the USSA is for training from their websight.
Do you have any info on prices and hours of operation...untill then i will keep looking at the USSA sight

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If indoor is ok with you then the only place in Tulsa worth going to is 2A Shooting Center. USSA is nice but guest can only shoot on paper UNLESS they changed that rule.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Paper is all i want to shoot....That way i can see my groups and work my loads up...steel sucks..well for load work anyway.
If indoor i need 100 yards

Swine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you go out couple of times a year... Happy Hollow, easy to get to... not too far. Has a range master that CONTROLS his firing line. Watched him kick a few out for doing stupid stuff. USSA close to owasso is a very nice facility, been there to watch matches but really not my kind of place. If you love to pistol shoot, there's not a better facility. If you're wanting to more, all around type shooting... check red castle gun club out. Yes its a drive, 40 mins from my house in Jenks... but I like to spend time at the range. They have just about everything you can think of there... spend some time at the rifle 100-200 sight in range testing loads... go practice on the 200,300,400,500, or 600 yard berm. Move over to the pistol range, go plink at the 22lr steel range... or shot clays from the woble trap, skeet towers or sporting clays when they have that open on the weekends.

Most any member will hook you up with a free visit to check it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom