Is there somewhere to shoot near Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okiegunner

Stormtrooper
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2ashooting center is one of the best indoor ranges I've been to. I cant count how many times I've been there. I live in BA and its worth the drive. Staff is extremely helpful and well trained. Highly recommend them. Good prices on guns and ammo as well.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions ..2A is a no go..i need some distance with my rifles.
USSA seems too stuffy for me....
I could be wrong though...i am sure it is a great place..If my daughter ever gets back to me on this i feel we will
be making a trip to happy hollow.
I like to shoot paper and get my targets back..and i need to walk to the paper to mark my shots too.
So the steel plinking for now is a no go....Once she gets to grouping good then steel plinking at long ranges would be fun.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ussa really is a great facility. They have what you need. They have a great staff now that is geared towards citizens instead of military/police of the past. I would highly recommend it simply because you have a daughter and they have toilets that flush. Happy Hollow is a great range also. They are just not as female friendly on facilities. They employ port a potties.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa Gun Club is $10/person for pistol shooting. No rifle shooting for non-members. Pistol range is 25 yards and covered. nice new club house with great facilities.

i will say that for some of the more crowded ranges that there are SEVERAL people on the line that do not practice gun safety - pointing a loaded gun right at you and not knowing they are even doing it or having a care. scares me.

happy hollow has both pistol and rifle range. rifle up to 200 yrds. pistol range has a few fixed distances you can shoot. and yes port-a-potty.

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another vote for USSA as the facilities are top notch and you can shoot out to 300 yards. There is no finer place in this part of the country to shoot or train.

Latest posts

Top Bottom