Israel has been fired upon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Three people died? Wow, that's like....one car wreck? I guess that sounds pretty insensitive, but we all know the number of people killed by Israel will be much, much higher. AND WAR IS NEVER THE ANSWER

What are you smoking? They have the right to defend their people. Just as we should have done in Benghazi!

Jim Corrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, defending their people goes back a long, violent way. Three people didn't start this. Governments started this, and only the people can end the cycle of violence.

Jim Corrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's none of our effing business. I don't see many IDF troops fighting the Taliban with us. When was the last time Israel sent forces to fight along side of us?

True, and they don't send forces to fight with us because we are wrong for fighting in the first place. Horribly wrong. How can God forgive us?

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hammas lobbed 300 missiles into Israel yesterday, so yea, they have a right and a duty to protect their citizens and defend themselves. What if Texas lobbed 300 missiles into Oklahoma and killed 3 people (BTW, the death count is higher than that), does that still make it like a car wreck?

Like Netanyahu said, if Palestine were to lay down their guns tomorrow, there would be no war. If Israel were to lay down theirs, there would be no Israel.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Three people died? Wow, that's like....one car wreck? I guess that sounds pretty insensitive, but we all know the number of people killed by Israel will be much, much higher. AND WAR IS NEVER THE ANSWER

There will not be a war...Israel has no threats that can come close to matching their abilities. The USA has intervened before and stopped the devastation. We may not this time.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love how Hamas throws rockets at Israel, then when Israel defends itself, Hamas cries about the horrible crimes that Israel is perpetrating against them. I still think we need to stay out of it.

Drebin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They can take care of Gaza by theirselves. We have plenty of problems of our own to take care of. I just want to send them some of my money for a Tavor, they may need it for an Iran war soon after this conflict. If Egypt decided to side with Gaza then Israel may need our help though and we should help them in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom