Israel has been fired upon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love how Hamas throws rockets at Israel, then when Israel defends itself, Hamas cries about the horrible crimes that Israel is perpetrating against them. I still think we need to stay out of it.

I agree that we should not get involved...directly with troops or indirectly with advice. We can emotionally support Israel and be supportive of any butt whopping they decide to dole out.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They can take care of Gaza by theirselves. We have plenty of problems of our own to take care of. I just want to send them some of my money for a Tavor, they may need it for an Iran war soon after this conflict. If Egypt decided to side with Gaza then Israel may need our help though and we should help them in that case.

That was the basis of my comment (that Egypt is going to get involved). The Egypt PM is going to Gaza tomorrow, btw. If Egypt gets involved, this will get ugly. Then, if Iran takes action...

Jim Corrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If Texas invaded Oklahoma, killed people living there and destroyed their homes, then settled in southern Oklahoma illegally, claiming it Texas, would you launch rockets at them?

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If Texas invaded Oklahoma, killed people living there and destroyed their homes, then settled in southern Oklahoma illegally, claiming it Texas, would you launch rockets at them?

This is a stupid question. The difference is They have always wanted to kill all the Israelis.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That's a bit of an over generalization of the details but the story line is focused in the right direction for sure. Answer to your question is yes! I doubt there is a human walking this plant that would go for the crappy situation created there after WWII. I'm actually surprised a total meltdown hasn't happened in the 65 years the creation of the new stars there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom