It's on!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
12 pistol mag holders? Compensating for something, are we? :)

:censored: Who told you?

I need lots of mags because I miss a lot. When I shoot IPSC I have them running around me 360°.

Actualy one set of 5 is for my glock and one for my XDM and two for 3 gunnin'. I do't like rigging up and riggin down the old tool belt for the different matches.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
this match needs a name.

It will sound better winning a "Fall Classic" or "Autumn Championship" than just a October okcgc 3 gun match.

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:censored: Who told you?

I need lots of mags because I miss a lot. When I shoot IPSC I have them runnign around my 360°.

Actualy one set of 5 is for my glock and one for my XDM and two for 3 gunnin'. I do't like rigging up and riggin down the old tool belt for the different matches.

So there's a glock and an XDM...that's two guns. What do you use for your third?

:)

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never shot a 3gun competition, or any competition for that matter. But after reading this thread, sounds fun.

You definately need to be there. It is so much fun to put all your cool toys to a good use. Up until I found 3 gun I thought AR's were for shooting beer cans and shotguns were only for those boring sports like trap, skeet and sporting clays.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curly called it...this is an addiction! :)

Sean

+1 on the addiction. :hyper:

I shot my first match 3 weeks ago in Arkansas. I now have 2 Benellis (M1 & M2), 1 Firebird Precision Uppered AR, a JP Rifles CTR-02 on order. I am seriously looking for a Benelli Nova to try Heavy Metal, I just bought a 1911 last night so I can try Heavy Metal. Come to think of it anyone have an AR10 for sale? :gun1:

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on the addiction. :hyper:

I shot my first match 3 weeks ago in Arkansas. I now have 2 Benellis (M1 & M2), 1 Firebird Precision Uppered AR, a JP Rifles CTR-02 on order. I am seriously looking for a Benelli Nova to try Heavy Metal, I just bought a 1911 last night so I can try Heavy Metal. Come to think of it anyone have an AR10 for sale? :gun1:

WTT one Benelli Nove for a Firebird rifle. :)

Seriously though, don't start buying until you actually get hooked. This stuff gets expensive! I'm still borrowing rifles myself!

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This sounds like fun. I'm just waiting to here from my brother to make sure that isn't the weekend that he coming down, or he may just have to come with me. How long do these matches usually last?

Latest posts

Top Bottom