Jason Alexander's view of "Assault sytle weapons"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fredkrueger

I am getting so tired of hearing people talk about how bad "assault weapons" are. For starters the idiots need to familiarize themselves with the civilian model and the military/police model. They look the same but do not work the same. People are judging the gun off the way that it looks. There is no difference in the way an AR style weapon fires and the way my glock pistol fires. They are both semi auto and are magazine fed. But anti gun idiots tend to leave that little detail out. They make them sound as if they are the most dangerous firearms that people can get their hands onto. The fact is that someone can be killed with any kind of gun. Whether it me a machine gun or a single shot pistol. This will never change. No matter what kind of anti gun legislation is passed. And what these morons don't realize is if civilians cannot own firearms anymore then the crime will skyrocket way past what it is now. I just really cannot believe that this country has made it as far as it has with all the stupid people that live here. And the level of stupidity keeps going up. Just look at the leader in the White House.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am tired of people who have been in movies or on TV trying to show their knowledge ( or lack there of ) .It is like me playing doctor because I watched one on tv once.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This part is kinda true: Just look how many of you are reacting with anger and vitriol.

"These people believe that the US government is eventually going to go street by street and enslave our citizens. Now as long as that is only happening to liberals, homosexuals and democrats - no problem. But if they try it with anyone else - it's going to be arms-ageddon and these committed, God-fearing, brave souls will then use their military-esque arsenal to show the forces of our corrupt government whats-what. These people think they meet the definition of a "militia". They don't. At least not the constitutional one. And, if it should actually come to such an unthinkable reality, these people believe they would win. That's why they have to "take our country back". From who? From anyone who doesn't think like them or see the world like them. They hold the only truth, everyone else is dangerous. Ever meet a terrorist that doesn't believe that? Just asking."

Now more than the attitude of "if you don't agree with us you are unpatriotic libtard scum unworthy to live in "Murica." I think banning hi-cap magazines is ridiculous and I agree with others that these types of crime are merely symptoms of a larger societal disease.

However, look at how insultingly you all and others attack all who don't share your world view. You're actually worse thatn the "Liberals" because you claim the moral high ground, yet immediately sink to the mud in your attacks.

I only agreed with Alexander's comments regarding the militia delusions a lot of folks seem to have. In particular, his comment about how those folks feel about those whom disagree with them.

I think gun control is a stupid concept. As as so often been said, it will only impact law abiding citizens.

I think magazine capacity restrictions are stupid.

I agree with you that urban city dwellers have no concept of the gun as a tool.

I agree almost 100%. Every time there is a debate involving guns one side delivers thoughtful well thought out ideas without insulting people the other comes out calling people names yelling tyranny and from my cold dead hands basically making the point that every gun owner is an uneducated backwoods hillbilly. We need to change how the world views gun owners.

Latest posts

Top Bottom