Jason Alexander's view of "Assault sytle weapons"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who wants to run anyone off? Why do you make insane comments like that?

I respect everyone's right to believe what they want. You don't have to agree with me any more than I have to agree with you, and neither of us has to agree with anybody else on the forum.

For a guy who loudly proclaims his right to believe what he wants, you sure get agitated when someone disagrees with you.

Would you just agree with me!!! GRRRRR

LMAO

tis allll im sayin man.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I only agreed with Alexander's comments regarding the militia delusions a lot of folks seem to have. In particular, his comment about how those folks feel about those whom disagree with them.

I think gun control is a stupid concept. As as so often been said, it will only impact law abiding citizens.

I think magazine capacity restrictions are stupid.

I agree with you that urban city dwellers have no concept of the gun as a tool.

Yes sir, folks do get riled up about the 2A and all , and to a point it's good that they do hold dearly to their guns and bibles as someone once put it. Too bad that most were driven to that point by folks wanting get rid of them just as bad as we want to hang on to them. But it would be nice if both sides could do away with the bad mouthing and try to reach a solution to the problem that would work for both sides.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes sir, folks do get riled up about the 2A and all , and to a point it's good that they do hold dearly to their guns and bibles as someone once put it. Too bad that most were driven to that point by folks wanting get rid of them just as bad as we want to hang on to them. But it would be nice if both sides could do away with the bad mouthing and try to reach a solution to the problem that would work for both sides.

You are a terrorist, and a criminal if you question anything. If you think for yourself then you can not see anyone elses views.

We should all be locked up.

I am going to turn my guns in in the AM to the local authorities.

You should too.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You are a terrorist, and a criminal if you question anything. If you think for yourself then you can not see anyone elses views.

We should all be locked up.

I am going to turn my guns in in the AM to the local authorities.

You should too.

I would but I think I'm part of the authorities! So do I turn them in to myself?

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still not sure who this Alexander guy is, but if I could make the case that TV violence was the root cause of the problems in 'Murrica, ya think he'd be OK with the Fernsehen Einziehung Sturmtruppen picking up his primary instrument of income? Or that golf was the primary cause of destructive business practices and all the golf shops should be shut down and the courses turned into firing ranges? I often wonder if our tactics as proponents of the right to self-preservation are not a bit lacking. All inanimate objects share a common characteristic.

JB, just because I don't always agree with yer politics that don't make me a terrist. It makes me a Freedom Fighter! 'Murrica! Better dead than Red! LOL.:bighug::soldiers:

Latest posts

Top Bottom