Jason Alexander's view of "Assault sytle weapons"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want a federal job you do. I always had to look up my Selective Service number when applying for federal jobs. The Air Force Academy wouldn't take me after high school because of my two skull fractures and asthma. So I decided I wouldn't register. After I received two letters from the Feds telling me I was violation of federal law and I had to register, I marched down to the Post Office and filled it all out. I was 20 when I had to do that.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its two part A) The right to keep and bear arms
B) a well reglated Militia...from which A can be drawn from
Jeesh dont these people do their home work... ;)
.....and I believe its a pile of br ass

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i never registered for the draft!?!? do i really have to? didnt think that was still happening. (yes this is a serious question)

If you ever filled out a FAFSA, you've registered already. It has (or at least had, years ago) an check box of automatically registering you at the time of application or once you turned 18. Don't know how exactly that part works now that the form is online.

I checked the box that January/February when I completed the aid application. Shortly after my birthday that summer, I got my card in the mail.

Edit: found some info - http://www.sss.gov/FSregist.htm

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its two part A) The right to keep and bear arms
B) a well regulated Militia...from which A can be drawn from
Jeesh don't these people do their home work... ;)
.....and I believe its a pile of brass

But the problem is he sounds like he knows what he is talking about. People are lazy and will hop on his bandwagon without checking for themselves how the SCOUS rules. Unfortunately the left has many trained actors that spew their data as fact.
Just wondering.... If we are to keep arms to protect us from the a tyrannical Govt what are we to use? Pitch forks and torches? Or should we be allowed to carry the same arms that our Govt would use to disarm us?

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yukonjack said:
I have NO clue who Jason Alexander is or why his opinion matters any more then JB's.

Jason Alexander is nothing more than an actor who was on a TV show years ago. Or in other words, EXACTLY the type of person the American sheeple look to for voting advice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom