Jason Alexander's view of "Assault sytle weapons"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother-in-Law met Alexander at a broadway way play a few years back. Actually saw him yelling and screaming at the backstage workers.....called him one of the most arrogant, condescending pr!cks he had ever met. A real drama queen who wanted everyone to wait on him hand and foot.....in other words, a typical elitist liberal.
His words and opinion are meaningless.....yada yada yada

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But the problem is he sounds like he knows what he is talking about. People are lazy and will hop on his bandwagon without checking for themselves how the SCOUS rules. Unfortunately the left has many trained actors that spew their data as fact.
Just wondering.... If we are to keep arms to protect us from the a tyrannical Govt what are we to use? Pitch forks and torches? Or should we be allowed to carry the same arms that our Govt would use to disarm us?
Understood.
I guess that leaves pitchforks and torches...and those little under 10 round guns at Dawn...Red Dawn I believe.
I believe ,everyone has the right to have whatever they can afford

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This part is kinda true: Just look how many of you are reacting with anger and vitriol.

" From anyone who doesn't think like them or see the world like them. They hold the only truth, everyone else is dangerous. Ever meet a terrorist that doesn't believe that? Just asking."

Now look at that quote. Does that not also, 100%, reflect the attitude of those who would push for gun control as well (or subscribe to many tenets of the Left)? They know best, they are right, you and your guns, your religion, your ideology – are dangerous, and must be controlled. Sometimes one implicates his own group with his statements, and doesn’t even realize it.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now look at that quote. Does that not also, 100%, reflect the attitude of those who would push for gun control as well (or subscribe to many tenets of the Left)? They know best, they are right, you and your guns, your religion, your ideology – are dangerous, and must be controlled. Sometimes one implicates his own group with his statements, and doesn’t even realize it.

Now more than the attitude of "if you don't agree with us you are unpatriotic libtard scum unworthy to live in "Murica." I think banning hi-cap magazines is ridiculous and I agree with others that these types of crime are merely symptoms of a larger societal disease.

However, look at how insultingly you all and others attack all who don't share your world view. You're actually worse thatn the "Liberals" because you claim the moral high ground, yet immediately sink to the mud in your attacks.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact that this type of person would feel so much safer when the number one threat to our individual liberty has a monopoly on such weapons really makes me wonder about their grasp of reality... or at least of history. They try to get us worked up about these criminals who kill in single or double digits. Personally, I am more worried about the kind that kill in 5, 6, 7, and 8 digits. I really wonder about anyone who has a basic knowledge of 20th Century world history and yet supports civilian disarmament. http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM

I suppose the notion of individuals taking responsibility for the protection of their own lives, liberties, and property makes some types of people tremble in their boots.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still have my draft card, and was actually drafted into the military, so I'm good to start collecting everybody's guns that aren't qualified to own them.
Pm your address and I'll be by.

Latest posts

Top Bottom