Judas Iscariot: Bad Guy or Cosmic Patsy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Was Judas Guilty?

• Bad Guy

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Messianic Lee Harvey Oswald

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Books, stop with the booze.

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Driller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Judas. It was all part of the plan. 2100 years later and we still speculate on "The Plan(s)". LOL.

I believe he committed the betrayal through free will, or he would not have shown remorse later. Jesus knew of it beforehand because of who He is. Just because you can see a future result doesn't necessarily mean you wrote the script to make it happen; some things are predictable to a degree.

Kind of like pulling into someone else's cow pasture in a one ton flatbed and honking the horn. Most of the time, most of the cows will come a'running.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who caused greed to "inhere" in anyone?

WTF is going on here?

Who says someone else has to cause it to be an inherent trait? If someone finds that being greedy gets them more stuff, then I suspect that they teach themselves. Besides, does a newborn baby just think that it's okay if mom doesn't feed him when he's hungry or does he raise a fuss to get fed? Might that not be a natural thing? Might it not take training from someone else to learn to share and not be greedy? I don't know about anyone else, but I'm 67 years old and I definitely remember my parents and grandparents teaching me about generosity.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom