Judge violently beats daughter... video just released by the daughter. Very Graphic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks Mike. I'm sitting here at work with tears running down my face, yes I'm crying.
I have been to some counseling, prob not near enough.
I don't plan on any vengeance, I'm not that kind of guy. It was over 30 years ago now and I have forgot/didn't realize how much that has still affected/effected(whatever) me to this day.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm having a rough day after watching this last night. Didn't sleep well, can't concentrate at work today. I thought I was ok when I got up this morn but it is really eating at me now.
That being said, i can't see how beating someone for beating someone makes any of you any better than the one who did the beating originally. Or whatever I'm trying to say.
Some of you sound like animals just as bad as the out of control dad.EDIT, saying that you would beat the dad, condoning his rape, etc...

OH... and when he goes to jail like he should! I hope he gets his arrogant child abusing ass reemed daily. Then maybe he'll see what it is to be a victim. That is all I meant. Sometimes the one who victimizes needs to be victimized.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If there was ever a case where a child kills their parents and it be kosher, this would almost pass. I was never spanked as a child, and I have turned out just fine. This kind of abuse is totally uncalled for. This probably happened on a regular basis too.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Mike. I'm sitting here at work with tears running down my face, yes I'm crying.
I have been to some counseling, prob not near enough.
I don't plan on any vengeance, I'm not that kind of guy. It was over 30 years ago now and I have forgot/didn't realize how much that has still affected/effected(whatever) me to this day.

Bad memories are bad memories. The real question is what kind of person do you become. I think you are a decent guy. Nothing like this ever happened to me, so I can't say I know how you feel. But it shouldn't happen to anyone.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my eyes, it's never justified to hit a child, even if they're acting bratty and immature. That's what kids do. To me, a single hit with a belt is child abuse.

We disagree heartily. Parents are supposed to discipline their children and teach them right from wrong, and proper behavior. There are many forms of discipline, and in my house, we utilize quite a few of them. Spanking is not a first resort, but a proper spanking is NOT child abuse. I don't care what you or anyone else says, even a court of law.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We disagree heartily. Parents are supposed to discipline their children and teach them right from wrong, and proper behavior. There are many forms of discipline, and in my house, we utilize quite a few of them. Spanking is not a first resort, but a proper spanking is NOT child abuse. I don't care what you or anyone else says, even a court of law.
I'm pretty sure the guy in the video feels the same way.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the guy in the video feels the same way.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the guy in the video. You're more than welcome to come visit my home to judge for yourself. Please do not be so lowbrow as to compare someone who advocates proper restrained discipline with the actions in the video.

I don't know you, but I've already lost some respect for you based on that comparison. I was being respectful and stating my opinion, you are being argumentative and hyperbolic.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm not the guy in the video. You're more than welcome to come visit my home to judge for yourself. Please do not be so lowbrow as to compare someone who advocates proper restrained discipline with the actions in the video.

I don't know you, but I've already lost some respect for you based on that comparison. I was being respectful and stating my opinion, you are being argumentative and hyperbolic.
I'm not saying you're the guy in the video, I'm saying and did say that he feels the same way.

He agrees that "Parents are supposed to discipline their children and teach them right from wrong, and proper behavior." His daughter was committing an illegal act, so he had to discipline his child and teach her right from wrong. He agrees that "Spanking is not a first resort, but a proper spanking is NOT child abuse," he just has a different concept of what a "proper spanking" is. And he also agrees that "I don't care what you or anyone else says, even a court of law" because as a family court judge, he obviously knows the law and disregards it.

By the way, a light spanking is probably legal everywhere in the country if you do it at home. The line between what is discipline and what is child abuse is not clearly defined.

The fact is, there are countless children that are brought up without physical discipline and are just as "moral" as people who have been physically disciplined. Spanking your kids as a last resort may be effective, but there may be other effective ways to do it too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom