Just Moved Home After 36 Years Away

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As others have said, welcome back and thank you for your service! In 36 years some have change, though they are STILL working on I-40 in OKC, as well as I-35 and I-44. I think I-244 is the only one that has gone stretches of time without a lot of construction...
Thank you. It’s amazing they do seem to be under constant construction. I noticed that every time we came home to visit over the years.

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome home! We have eat n shoot gatherings occasionally where we meet up at a range (locations move to accommodate people all over the state), shoot our guns and each others and then have lunch. Hope to see you at one (once the plague is over).

AFVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. How do your parents feel about you moving back home?
Thank you. The primary reason for returning was to be closer to my wife’s family. Once they got over the initial shock, they were ecstatic. We got home just in time...my mother-in-law had quadruple bypass surgery yesterday...she is now on the road to recovery.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
As others have said, welcome back and thank you for your service! In 36 years some have change, though they are STILL working on I-40 in OKC, as well as I-35 and I-44. I think I-244 is the only one that has gone stretches of time without a lot of construction...

We all know in 93 Billion years the sun will burn itself out, grow into a red giant then eventually become a white dwarf.
That means they will have to finish I-40 in the dark.

Latest posts

Top Bottom