Just put cams in the Mustang...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes he does and pulls excellent numbers on a tune..I have been there many times where people have came from other tune shops and ran the car on his dyno and then had him tune it and pull 40 or more HP from it.

You pay for the tune though , but for each additional tune it is way less .. Like say you install a different turbo or muffler system.. another tune is about 1/3 less than the initial tune.

I will be visiting again soon as I just got my 47 dodge truck fired up yesterday.
Broke in the new cam.
Fuel pump leaks at the compression fitting.. Never had that happen.
1 header gasket is ticking.
Battery was dead.. sat on charger overnight 2 Amp charge.

popo103

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to butt in, I don't have a cam but I'm about to install headers on my S550 and will need a tune afterward. Do you know what a tune runs there?

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told $500. That is a dyno tune. I'm not sure if it's different for different cars. The motor gave up in my son's mustang. Rod broke. Able is going to replace the motor for us as soon as they new parts get here. I guess 180k miles was too much for the changes we made

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep like 500 or so for the first tune and any tune you need after that is much cheaper like $175 or something like that.
Say you change your exhaust system or add a different turbo after you had it tuned and need a retune it is the cheaper price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom