Just robin hooded my first arrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And had to share it with yous guys!

I have just had this bow 2 days, it is a new Hoyt Turbohawk and all I can say is man O man this thing is schweet.

here is the Proof!
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it was right at 20yrds. this bow is a capable of way more than I am. I still have the two arrows stuck together. I couldn't believe they stayed in each other like that.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a friend years ago (he passed away) that shot field archery matches religiously. He had a dozen or so sets like that. And a couple of them were on purpose!

If you are grouping that tight you're well on your way to being an excellent bow shot. Good shooting!

jandreski

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dont make a habit of that i have a matthews it got to a point where i had to aim off on purpose keep it up though. Ever shot any competitions, they bring your accuracy up and get ready for the opener.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dont make a habit of that i have a matthews it got to a point where i had to aim off on purpose keep it up though. Ever shot any competitions, they bring your accuracy up and get ready for the opener.

Just with my buddy in the back yard. We have a game we made up that is pretty fun. we usually donate $5 a game =]

Latest posts

Top Bottom