Just robin hooded my first arrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
When I was shooting compounds at 3D shoots it happened pretty frequently. We would use the knocks of the previous shooter as an aiming point. I started using drab colored knocks.
Now that I shoot traditional/primitive stuff ti doesn't happen as much but it still sucks to ruin one or two arrows like that.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dustin SUCK IT, LOL JK

Heh, I got on a kick for about a year where I shot my bow several times a week until I got sore. The first couple months I shot it every day. Me and a couple buddies would bring our bows to work and have a competition out back every day after work. I did a lot of shooting to get my two, but I'm a tight ass so I was upset about losing the arrows. I didn't even keep the second one, but I do have my first. Still never been bow hunting and haven't drawn my bow in a few years, lol.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should get into bow hunting. Its extremely viseral.
Back to nature, etc.
I'll put the quality of taking a deer with a bow on top of my list.
Taking one with a Pistol is #2.

I'll have to say I have never got to take a deer with my Bow.! I can promise you that I won't be passing up any does this year however!

Latest posts

Top Bottom