Kansas Governor signs carry law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not so fast.....we all know those folks who shouldn;t be allowed to own, much less carry, a weapon. I still think we need something like a licensing process

You're right. Freedom is scary; we should only only give it to people who get permission from Daddy Government.

I'm sure you'd be one of the "only ones," of course. Nobody with the power to decide whether you should be allowed to exercise your rights would ever rule against you.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not so fast.....we all know those folks who shouldn;t be allowed to own, much less carry, a weapon. I still think we need something like a licensing process

If we all know who they are, why are they out walking around free? I have to suffer a loss of freedom just so they can be free? I did nothing wrong. They did. Make them suffer the consequences of their own failings, not me!

Woody

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF you have an oklahoma concealed licenase, can you carry in all states open
Absolutely not. There are a number of states that do not allow for any open carry, and a number that do not honor Oklahoma's permit regardless of method of carry.
including kansas?
See https://www.ok.gov/osbi/Handgun_Licensing/Reciprocity/ for the current list of reciprocal states with links to the foreign states' laws. Note that the Kansas page states that "this recognition will only allow the license holder to carry a concealed handgun."

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF you have an oklahoma concealed licenase, can you carry in all states open, including kansas?

A key point to remember is that you have to follow the gun laws of the place you are standing, not the place you bought your license.
Other states don't care how we do it back home in Oklahoma.

Latest posts

Top Bottom