knife question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabbygirl87

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi I am new to this forum as well as this topic. I am getting into self defense. I am a small chick and I want to be able to defend myself. I was wondering what thoughts ya'll had on a good knife for my size. I like the Kabar TDI, but I'm just not sure which would be more easily concealed. I have read the rules ya'll posted and they were so helpful. I need a easily concealable/legal knife. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi I am new to this forum as well as this topic. I am getting into self defense. I am a small chick and I want to be able to defend myself. I was wondering what thoughts ya'll had on a good knife for my size. I like the Kabar TDI, but I'm just not sure which would be more easily concealed. I have read the rules ya'll posted and they were so helpful. I need a easily concealable/legal knife. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

There are lots of good choices but they depend greatly on how much you want to spend, how you intend to carry it, your daily wardrobe, etc.

If you'll post a little more about what you're looking for, you can get some quality information.

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom