Know anyone with a Powered Parachute reasonably close to Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cougar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone get me in contact with someone reasonably close (100 miles?) of Tulsa that has and flies a powered parachute? I am wanting to get into this, but the only contact I have is in Missouri. I have heard that there are people that fly them in this area.

A powered parachute is a one or two person cart that is controlled with a person's feet and uses a square parachute for lift.

Thomas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a few guys in the evenings that fly from the park by NSU Broken Arrow. (111th and the Creek turnpike) Sometimes there will be 2 or 3 flying around.

These are the guys who strap a big fan on their backs though, not people with gokarts.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know there was someone on here that had the fan on the back setup (powered paragliding or paramotor), because he made a thread asking for places to take off from...I offered up my 40 acres because I'd like to possibly get into it...

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They fly them over the white river in Branson by the landing. Seen them in Moore than one trip up there. I'm guessing it's a paid service? You could probably find them on Google.

Latest posts

Top Bottom