Lankford preferred pronouns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That has to be one of the dumbest posts ever made on OSA, and we have seen some pretty dumb stuff here. That kind of comment is something you would expect to see teenagers making on FaceBook. If we expect to be taken seriously, we need to get back to acting like educated adults.

Taken seriously by who? The ATF jerkoffs monitoring gun forums? I bet they're rolling at some of this crap.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ATF GUY.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That depends. I read that Ron Paul was great about advocating for a bill (likely pork laden) and then when he was pretty sure that it was guaranteed to pass, he would vote against it and tell his constituents that he "fought" the pork.

If what I read was true, then so much for him being "truthful."
Pretty much my take on Langford.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That depends. I read that Ron Paul was great about advocating for a bill (likely pork laden) and then when he was pretty sure that it was guaranteed to pass, he would vote against it and tell his constituents that he "fought" the pork.

If what I read was true, then so much for him being "truthful."

That really contradicts his claims, and his reputation. He used to publish a quarterly report on bills and issues, as well as explain his stand on issues. He and Coburn were about the only two that fought the pork packing.

Several of my Appleseed friends were connected to his campaign, and one couple lived in his district and supported him before the 2012 run. They're of the opinion he was an honest man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom