Legality of carry on private property

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you need to learn to agree to disagree and refrain from calling anyone a "criminal" on this forum...i didnt play that card you did...

You need to learn to provide substance in your posts... Michael Brown cites the law, you do not. Michael Brown provided substance, you provided bluster and conjecture.

criminal:
a term for anyone who has committed a crime, whether convicted of the offense or not.

Unless you know what authority you carry under, and carry pursuant to that authority, it's unlawful carry. Saying that the cops can kiss your "shiny white ass" doesn't change the law.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to learn to provide substance in your posts... Michael Brown cites the law, you do not. Michael Brown provided substance, you provided bluster and conjecture.

criminal:
a term for anyone who has committed a crime, whether convicted of the offense or not.

Unless you know what authority you carry under, and carry pursuant to that authority, it's unlawful carry. Saying that the cops can kiss your "shiny white ass" doesn't change the law.

so let it piss them off, not you...

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so let it piss them off, not you...

You've got to be kidding me. I've been open carrying further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can conceal. Can you really be far even as Heller v DC decided half as much to use go wish for that freedom? My guess is that when one really been far even as the OKAG decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use the SDA even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You've got to be kidding me. I've been open carrying further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can conceal. Can you really be far even as Heller v DC decided half as much to use go wish for that freedom? My guess is that when one really been far even as the OKAG decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use the SDA even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

you make no sense...at all....

Bill of Rights

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ah! This answers my question. Thanks LC!

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.

Can we get a English translation please? Maybe some subtitles?

Latest posts

Top Bottom