Legality of carry on private property

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow really...LC, you still dont get what im saying, my comment was on the attitude of most LEO's:D...but nevermind this conversation going in circles...

You refer in your post to CC.

The post quoted (and your previous posts) refer to OC.

An LEO's attitude toward CC ≠ An LEO's attitude toward OC on private property

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You refer in your post to CC.

The post quoted (and your previous posts) refer to OC.

An LEO's attitude toward CC ≠ An LEO's attitude toward OC on private property

ya, my point was and has been the LEO is not going around looking to start crap with people like us most are to busy doing there job so they are not going to waste time on starting something with a person that on there own private property and like i stated earlier we have to use our head if we are going to be on our own property when we OC...

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wrong again.

so if you're going to break the law, be an intelligent criminal?

you must be one of those people that are right about everything, why dont you grow up with the word "criminal"...youve shown how intelligent you are with this comment....you ever heard of :respect: even if you dont agree...get your pannies out of a wrinkle and GROW UP

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you must be one of those people that are right about everything, why dont you grow up with the word "criminal"...youve shown how intelligent you are with this comment....you ever heard of :respect: even if you dont agree...get your pannies out of a wrinkle and GROW UP

I am disappointed that you do not discuss the topic any further and instead resort to childish personal attacks.

If you have something other than bluster and conjecture, let's talk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom