LEO Notification of Concealed Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thayton

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Too bad there wasn't a ccw holder in the coffee shop those Washington state LEOs were in that day ...

The only thing I can conceal realy well is my LCP. If I had to be in a shoot out like that I would want my gold cup or P220, they don't conceal well for me. The LCP is just a jump up from having 6 rocks in your pocket.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only thing I can conceal realy well is my LCP. If I had to be in a shoot out like that I would want my gold cup or P220, they don't conceal well for me. The LCP is just a jump up from having 6 rocks in your pocket.

Stays in my purse!! LOL

I cannot imagine what the general public would think if they had any idea how many guns GC and I have on us when we leave the house LOL ... Some things are just best kept hidden ... :werd:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just can't bring myself to do a man purse

Haha!! Poor GC ... my purse is so heavy that half the time he winds up carrying it around for me ... here honey, hold this ... :werd:

Believe it or not that Gold Cup is a pretty comfortable carry in a SOB holster but I have trouble keeping it from printing unless I have a jacket on, so ... in the purse it goes ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you need to do is get one of these!​

awww.valorgear.com_files_1664046_uploaded_SA0008.jpg

I seriously need to get me one of those ... GC gets mad when I use his ... :hey3:

Teufelshunde

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

LOL, Thats the same way I feel about 6+1 rocks in my pocket. The LCP is nice but Im thinking about selling it due to the caliber. Better than nothing though.

Its interesting to see how everyone handles these ccw situations...

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, Thats the same way I feel about 6+1 rocks in my pocket. The LCP is nice but Im thinking about selling it due to the caliber. Better than nothing though.

Its interesting to see how everyone handles these ccw situations...

I'll buy it. It's probably the best overall handgun for true concealed carry. I carry a Glock 21 everyday on duty. When I'm off all I ever carry is the LCP. Why don't we do a test. I'll throw 6 rocks at you and then shoot you 6 times with the LCP and you let us know which one hurts the most. .380 will beat 6 rocks any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom