Let it happen and don't wear a mask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've pretty much stayed out of this thread for the most part because I still don't know who to believe. The best epidemiologists in the nation say one thing one week and something else the next week which proves to me they don't know what the hell they are talking about at all.
I've researched masks and found no conclusive evidence they protect anyone or cause one to be more or less susceptible to the virus. I've looked at every post and link in this thread to see if there was any group that could actually prove their point and there is not.
I'm not a tin foil hat person and go out of my way to discuss with those that are about the facts behind their comments.
On one hand I think its totally political in nature to see if Americans will blindly respond to government orders, and it appears most will with some fighting to enforce it without the powers to do so in violation of our freedoms.
5 Million Cases Worldwide, 650,000 Deaths Annually: The Seasonal Flu Virus is a “Serious Concern”, But the Wuhan Corona virus Grabs the Headlines.
We have recently been in areas where masks are mandatory. The people typically don't have the nose covered, and when talking to you they remove or drop them, but by God they are wearing them! Seen some Crochet masks so you could see the lipstick underneath I suppose but they were wearing them according to government mandate!
Vehicular deaths, influenza, Heart disease, Cancer, etc, everything has taken a backdoor to this "pandemic" as its called by governments while ignoring things that cause more deaths and disabilities world wide that are only reported on by local news stations.
I still don't know who to believe.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I know is, my 85 year old dad is very concerned about the reports of so many younger people getting it. He knows he's at risk, all these doom and gloom reports have him alarmed, and that pisses me off. A bunch of crybabies willing to shut down our country making an old man worry about young folks...good grief. He should be concerned with HIS health, not the health of our decaying former Republic.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My youngest hung out with some friends 2 of them tested positive about a week later . . . she got tested a week ago Saturday. Negative.

If you're concerned you can get tested in several places around the OKC metro. Most CVS pharmacies will test you.

I'm just fed up with all of the drama . . . from EVERYONE.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Purely empirical evidence on my part. On June 1st it was a free for all - Phase II Re-opening, Protests, and people I saw in grocery stores, home improvement stores, and places in general were throwing caution to the wind by not wearing masks or social distancing. The number of cases began rising rapidly. Now, many people can be seen wearing masks again and practicing social distancing. The results in daily New cases is interesting. Does proper use of masks and social distancing work? Looks obvious to me.

7-4-20.png

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Purely empirical evidence on my part. On June 1st it was a free for all - Phase II Re-opening, Protests, and people I saw in grocery stores, home improvement stores, and places in general were throwing caution to the wind by not wearing masks or social distancing. The number of cases began rising rapidly. Now, many people can be seen wearing masks again and practicing social distancing. The results in daily New cases is interesting. Does proper use of masks and social distancing work? Looks obvious to me.

View attachment 167468
Funny how that little purple line on the bottom disappears in the "climactic increase area", ESPECIALLY since that line represents the mortality, or deaths caused by this Wuhan thing.

And the Master said"COVER YOUR FACES SLAVES!" and they did.

Wuhan Corona virus 125microns
N95 max filtration level 250-500 microns.
So you say the particles that carry the Wuhan are bigger than that. And what happens to all those little RNA virus critters when you inhale through that mask that is now loaded with them? Don't you think some of the little buggers will make their way straight into your respiratory track?
But it protects others you say. well what happens to all those little RNA critters that are now collected on your mask when you sneeze, or forcefully cough? anybody within ten feet of you just got sprayed with a bioweapon.
So KEEP your mask on if it makes you feel like you are doing something to help, and stop deriding people who do know the science and won't wear one. But I will not be forced to where a mask and that IS that.
You are responsible for your own personal safety, not the gov, that's part of what being free means.
I'm sure some self righteous smart a$$ is going to say some profound prophetic thing to counter this and all I will say to them is "read the above."

Last edited:

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny how that little purple line on the bottom disappears in the "climactic increase area, ESPECIALLY since that line represents the mortality of this Wuhan thing.

Yep - hospitals / doctors have developed better treatment methods. Also, I was told when I was tested that 2 of the new strains, while still highly contagious, are less severe. The results are less deaths.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 167468

Social distancing, washing your hands, using sanitizer...... not going to demonstrations, rallies, riots, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom