Lexington WMA - Wow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaseme3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some friends and I from Tinker were considering taking a group down there for a volunteer op. We went last saturday and were the first ones out there, we set up all our targets as another group showed up, they wanted to set up all their targets so we said we would wait for them. Once they were done setting up their targets and we were just about to start some trashy ********* group of like a father and possibly son start blasting my 50 yard target i was ganna use to sight in my red dot. And I shout over at them and say hey thats my target. He stops looks at me pointing at the target and pointing at me while im yellin. And continue's to shoot it...He's lucky I've got too much to lose...However this is rare most people out there are respectable people.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HA! i had that happen at banner.
Then his buddy told him wrong target that is the other guys target....
His groups were all over the place lucky to hit the paper at 100 yards.
So he begins to shoot his paper and i watch,,,takes them both some seconds to see where he hit it...
He clacks off a few more..still unsure where the holes are...
So my turn to clack a few.....I kindly punch 3 nice holes in his target under an inch group..then rack a few in mine..

Now we all need to walk out there and tape over some holes....
The guy gets to his target and points out the 3 in the tight group..and states those were the last 3 he shot...
His friend was impressed...
More shooting and walking and they determined the scope was loose or something..neither one could hit where they were aiming after that..and they left.

I know I know...not nice!

Hig

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have an up and coming Eagle Scout? I know a great project..........also would make a cool adoption for same/similar organizations.

I remember coming home on leave from downrage and going out there. I would spend a majority of my time picking up the mess...thankfully I had a pickup and some place to take it. It is a shame that there's not much in a way to increase enforcement other than to request CCSO to make drive by's to ensure "public safety" and compliance with the regs. Only thing I personally think will make a difference is for people like us to keep going and report people who leave stuff and encourage others to act like adults.

Latest posts

Top Bottom