Libtards heads are exploding today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The down side, we can not go after Biden for not closing the border.
The president’s job is to enforce law. That is the opposite of what Biden is doing. Allowing tens of millions as in 20 million illegal aliens to invade the US is not enforcing the law. Problem is he won’t be impeached for it. he should be impeached for treason

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The president’s job is to enforce law. That is the opposite of what Biden is doing. Allowing tens of millions as in 20 million is illegal aliens to invade the US is not enforcing the law. Promise is he won’t be impeached for it. he should be impeached for treason
I agree but I know it will never happen. DC is to corrupt and the Republicans that are not, do not have enough power to fix things. To many Dimocrats and old guard Republicans.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont know why you have a hard on for me but its getting old.
I was just interjecting some sarcasm humor into the thread (maybe lighten it up or?) as I did read some post that I questioned alot, but didnt know enough to debate it.
Happy now?
You win, no reply needed.
He thinks you’re cute and wants to take long warm showers with you. Go on walks, holding hands and swapping spit that exchanges gum

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
aoc vows to impeach the supreme court.

biden says he must defend the constitution.

the left screams that they must defend this democracy at all costs LOL

delusional bastards they are.

4 years, they cheated, have lied, attacked, rioted, looted, assaulted, weaponized the doj against any that will stand in their way of complete despotism.

No their time is running out, they see it and know it. America has grown weary of their antics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom