Lifetime Hunting License

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muleman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Question: with the online checkin, what if you don't have a scale - are you allowed to guess or select 'unknown' on the weight?[/QUOTE]
I guess they aren't required to do weigh-ins anymore. I checked in a doe over the weekend and the guy asked what I had and filled out a carcass tag for me and said they didn't have to weigh them anymore.....Times they are a changin'.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Question: with the online checkin, what if you don't have a scale - are you allowed to guess or select 'unknown' on the weight?
I guess they aren't required to do weigh-ins anymore. I checked in a doe over the weekend and the guy asked what I had and filled out a carcass tag for me and said they didn't have to weigh them anymore.....Times they are a changin'.

No weight required for online check in. There isn't even a space for it. Guessed weight would probably be even worse than not having a weight at all.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all care to fill someone in who's never even looked into the lifetime?

What's it include? How many tags, etc.? I've heard its a good deal, just never had the $700 to fork out...

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read through the Hunting Regs - Lifetime covers all permit fees and tags except for migratory bird and "special" hunts. It really helps when tags are sex specific; and you end up buying both since you don't know what you going to run into - with lifetime you got a lot more flexibility.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom