Lifetime licenses going up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the online way. Had to pay with my card which sucks cause that will take me a couple of months to get paid. But I'm good to go.
I filled out the form one night and was approved by the next morning. Should have my card in about 2 weeks. And my lifetime license should pay for itself in about 7 years.

Wannabe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the online way. Had to pay with my card which sucks cause that will take me a couple of months to get paid. But I'm good to go.
I filled out the form one night and was approved by the next morning. Should have my card in about 2 weeks. And my lifetime license should pay for itself in about 7 years
I figured it all up if I bought all tag available.
Deer x 6, elk x 1, pronghorn x 1, bear x 1, turkey x 2, hunting license and fishing license. Come out to about 320.00 per year so the way I figured it, 2 and a partial seasons. Both of my sons, my daughter-in-law and myself all have ours now after that math, and we used all of the tags one season except bear. I think I have had mine now since 2019. Worth it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom