Little Lincoln Project :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice lookin rig, I recently got rid of my 95 non LSC, the next car I get will be a 98 LSC, they are one of my favorite rides. Did you keep the air ride or swap to springs? I swapped mine to springs but didnt like the ride so my next one will 'Probably' stay air ride...

Guns N' Cars

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice lookin rig, I recently got rid of my 95 non LSC, the next car I get will be a 98 LSC, they are one of my favorite rides. Did you keep the air ride or swap to springs? I swapped mine to springs but didnt like the ride so my next one will 'Probably' stay air ride...

I purchased this one with the swap already done, I would have kept the air ride and sensor lowered it about an inch and a half if it was still in tact.

I'm have some 1.75 front and 1.5 rear H&R Lowering springs going on it with Tokico blues struts and shocks along with upgraded front and rear sway bars.

I have a few aftermarket frame supports to install as well, looking forward to having it finished. Definitely a fun car!

Guns N' Cars

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Little Christmas Picture Update.... Sitting a little lower.

Got "The Man" Traxxis hooking me up. He's coating my subframe connectors and IRS Brace Red for me. Brakes next, then maybe the blower.... Fixing to go to sleep for the winter.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom