Local 10/22 parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porscheman2944

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are finally done beside a few bipods
(Top one) Adam's & Bennett Barrel Thompson R22 reciever, bolt and trigger group. (Middle.) Boyd stock Steve Kidd bolt, reciever, Timney trigger group and Tac-Sol fluted bull barrel (bottom) Ruger reciever and bolt BX trigger group and barrel
20190829_073301.jpg

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
(Top one) Adam's & Bennett Barrel Thompson R22 reciever, bolt and trigger group. (Middle.) Boyd stock Steve Kidd bolt, reciever, Timney trigger group and Tac-Sol fluted bull barrel (bottom) Ruger reciever and bolt BX trigger group and barrelView attachment 142125

Nice . . . I built one not too long ago myself. CDNN had a bull barrel on sale and I ended up buying a receiver on Gunbroker and parts on eBay.

Ended up going with a ProMag Archangel stock.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
(Top one) Adam's & Bennett Barrel Thompson R22 reciever, bolt and trigger group. (Middle.) Boyd stock Steve Kidd bolt, reciever, Timney trigger group and Tac-Sol fluted bull barrel (bottom) Ruger reciever and bolt BX trigger group and barrelView attachment 142125
Nice
What do you think of the Thompson receiver? I've been thinking of picking one up.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Did you know the scope mounts on the top and middle are on backwards? It looks like you can put your eye directly on the glass.

porscheman2944

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you know the scope mounts on the top and middle are on backwards? It looks like you can put your eye directly on the glass.
No I haven't used one of those mounts before. I guess they will get flipped tonight after I get home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom