• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Looking for .22 ammo to take my niece and my little girl shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The deal was that he would replace the bulk pack I gave him when he found some ammo to buy. Never happened, but no big deal. I just chalk that sort of thing up to learning from experience.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I have a bulk pack of federal auto match, you know, like the pro's use, 325 rounds for only $79.99. This is factory new ammunition, not reloads. I also have a LNIB box of 50 .22 hollow points (dum-dum bullets) for the low price of $39.99

glowworm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a bulk pack of federal auto match, you know, like the pro's use, 325 rounds for only $79.99. This is factory new ammunition, not reloads. I also have a LNIB box of 50 .22 hollow points (dum-dum bullets) for the low price of $39.99
I'll take it, but only if the bulk federal has the teflon coated bullets. I hear they punch through the paper targets easier that way.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'll take it, but only if the bulk federal has the teflon coated bullets. I hear they punch through the paper targets easier that way.

Sorry. They were out of the teflon coated ones; I had to settle for the ones coated in the the proprietary, invisible space shuttle paint. In a satin finish.

glowworm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry. They were out of the teflon coated ones; I had to settle for the ones coated in the the proprietary, invisible space shuttle paint. In a satin finish.
Satin huh? My friend's buddy, who had a neighbor in the Navy Seals said that only the glossy coating was good when you were "in the suck". They're not tacti-cool enough for me.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Satin huh? My friend's buddy, who had a neighbor in the Navy Seals said that only the glossy coating was good when you were "in the suck". They're not tacti-cool enough for me.

The glossy is only issued to top secret units; everybody knows that. My cousins wife's friends nephew's neighbors son is going to be a Green Beret when he finishes high school (he's in the fifth grade right now). He said he heard from his old pre-school buddy's mom's uncle that the glossy was gonna be banned by hildebeast anyway. So, the satin is all we're gonna be able to get. I'll just put it back in the ammo vault for now. You had yer chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom