Looking for a new pocket knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think I'm gonna order an Izula II today from here. Let me know if you want to get in on the order and split shipping.

http://www.rockynational.com/6336_IZULA-II-B_ESEE_Izula_II_Black.html

Seems like the best price I can find.

That site has some pretty good prices - I might take you up on that, but I'd want a few of their sale items as well. I'll shoot you a PM, maybe I can order and get them to you if I'm ordering more crap that you are :D

I'm thinking that I still want the smaller Izula though - I like the smaller option to carry and my Bill Coye Ridge-back is 6-3/4" and my Busse Skeleton Warden is 7".

If you like the Izula II, but want a slightly different variation, check out ESEE's collaboration with Becker/KaBar on the Eskabar (same steel in the Izula, same handle on the Izula-I, but Becker's blade-shape - and that's a good price):

http://www.rockynational.com/6309_BK14_Ka-Bar_Becker_BK14_EsKabar.html

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'm going to hold off on the D2 mini grip and give the Spyderco Native a whirl. People that like it really like it. I'll let you guys know what I think of it when it comes in.

On its way now.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spyderco Native is flippin sweet.

Sharp as heck.
Beautiful edge.
Lockup is very nice especially for not having liners.
Size and weight are PERFECT for an EDC for me. I think Spyderco had me in mind with this one.
Sharp. Really sharp.

I can't wait to start to work with this thing and see how well it holds up.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom