Looking to join IDPA...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I am a new "organized" shooter. How about something other than idap, uspda, msjmam. Some of us are looking on this forum that might like to have a place to compare our "tin can" skills with others and improve our shooting. Are you referring to something we can look at also?

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital IDPA is the 2nd Sunday and 4th Saturday monthly. Sign-in for matches starts at 0900; walk-thru (explanation of day's stages and safety meeting) is at 1000. Match fee is $12 ($10 to OCR&GC members).

You do NOT have to be an Oil Capital member to participate in matches at OCR&GC. This is typical nation-wide for matches. USSA operates the same way.

You can find monthly Steel Challenge matches at both OCR&GC and USSA. USSA shoots IDPA on the 2nd Saturday.

OCR&GC is located north of Coweta, at corner of 305th East Ave and 101st St South. Enter at gate on 101st St. Location link http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

The IDPA National Organization wishes all to join IDPA by their 2nd local club match. This can be done on line at http://www.idpa.com/

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I am a new "organized" shooter. How about something other than idap, uspda, msjmam. Some of us are looking on this forum that might like to have a place to compare our "tin can" skills with others and improve our shooting. Are you referring to something we can look at also?

Well! You might enjoy Steel Challenge matches. The all-steel targets ("tin can" ringy-dingy sounds) of it may appeal to you. Both Oil Capital and USSA shoot them. OCR&GC on the 4th Sunday and USSA on the 1st Sunday.

If you want more info, send me a PM.

Latest posts

Top Bottom