Lurker66 ... Shooterdave ... et al ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be curious to see how much traffic changed from before 12/20/12 and then after it.

Maybe alot of folks weren't willing to admit that they were concerned about the date.

I also wonder what the traffic pattern looked like before the Moore Tornado and after.

Dave

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL at Rumur! Sorry dude! Got "distracted" ... :wink2:

OK ... I'm glad somebody is still poking their heads in here. I'm gonna start posting in here regular again. :blush: Don't really like talking to myself but if you guys start feeling sorry for me please TALK ... :D AND if you have any prepper friends, please send them this way. The guy who owned Sooner Survivalist took it down and me and subprep need some folks to talk to! :(

:kiss: :heart: YouguysallknowIloveyoulongtimeright??!?! :wink2:

been ... I can't talk to you sweetie ... You are just gonna show up and steal all my stuff ... Although I have NO IDEA how you are gonna catch these rabbits ... :scratch: :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be curious to see how much traffic changed from before 12/20/12 and then after it.

Maybe alot of folks weren't willing to admit that they were concerned about the date.

I also wonder what the traffic pattern looked like before the Moore Tornado and after.

Dave

And how much it has changed now that Syria is heating up ... although personally I'll be really surprised if Obama does anything now that he doesn't have Britain with him. I tend to prep for less apocalyptic events (I mean seriously, for the stuff in Syria to start happening on our doorsteps something would have had to go TERRIBLY, TERRIBLY wrong ...) such as power outages and rising food prices ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom