Lurker66 ... Shooterdave ... et al ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnuner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh believe me I understand that. We have a lot of good troopers in my area but they have been on many years. Seems most of the new crew I have heard about have a huge chip on their shoulder. I really wanted to see him go either career firefighter or Paramedic. But he seems to have his heart set on LEO for some reason. He's a rookie volunteer on my fire dept and is loving it so far. Maybe there is hope :scratch:

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey boys and girls!! How are y'all? Life has been a bit ******, lately, but its getting better. At least it appears to be. Soooooo, I'm gonna spend more time hangin with my net homies! Miss u guys and gals...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey boys and girls!! How are y'all? Life has been a bit ******, lately, but its getting better. At least it appears to be. Soooooo, I'm gonna spend more time hangin with my net homies! Miss u guys and gals...

:woot: :heart: :kiss: GOOT GAWD I MISSED YOU!! :)

(I bought a DVD at Red Dawn today about navigation. It's 45 minutes long 00 was only like 7 bucks! I'll let you know how it was if I find my way back to the computer! :blush: LOL)

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep its all downhill now...just wish it wasnt such a bumpy fall lol.

On a prepper note....I stumbled on a deal and bought a old windmill and pump...dunno if ill ever get it up but I got it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

On a prepper note....I stumbled on a deal and bought a old windmill and pump...dunno if ill ever get it up but I got it.

Oh wow ... very cool ... My grandparents had windmills on their water wells. I always thought they were neato-mosquito! :D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Parts are still available for a lot of the old pumps. There is a guy in Grant county that has a business rebuilding the old windmills.

Latest posts

Top Bottom