Lurker66 ... Shooterdave ... et al ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rumur

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not so sure about Obama not doing anything. I think that he is just arrogant enough to think that he can get away with a strike on Syria even if Congress says no. And if he does...IMPEACH!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not so sure about Obama not doing anything. I think that he is just arrogant enough to think that he can get away with a strike on Syria even if Congress says no. And if he does...IMPEACH!

Hahaha!! (Figuratively speaking that is ... :) ) Barry don't have a single solitary hair anywhere on that body of his, much less on his balls. Now he's saying he's gonna "play nice" and ask Congress for permission -- because it the "right" thing to do. I do agree with you about the arrogance though. Problem is, now he's more worried about his "legacy" (Obamacare) than he is about anything else on the planet. Besides, he's already made us the laughing stock of the international community anyway -- what's another debacle overseas?

BB, I'd talk to you all day long (cue Barry White music). :woohoo1::P

But seriously though, I'm not as prepped as I should be.

:kiss: :heart: I feel ya!! I don't think any of us are ... Well except for a few members who don't post here anymore who were always telling all of us just HOW much better at it they were than we are ... :wink2: You gotta wonder about folks who have no sense of humor and whose idea of "discussing" is "lecturing" ... :rolleyes2

pnuner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey BB I'm still around. Just kinda shy around here :teehee: That said I'm hoping in a few weeks I will have a new fraidy hole built for my sweet wife, and to use as extra storage. I found a guy that will build a 10x12 6" thick poured concrete for about $7K

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey BB I'm still around. Just kinda shy around here :teehee: That said I'm hoping in a few weeks I will have a new fraidy hole built for my sweet wife, and to use as extra storage. I found a guy that will build a 10x12 6" thick poured concrete for about $7K

:woot::woot:Hey, hey p-nooner!! :kiss: :heart: How the heck have you been?!??!?

Don't be shy ... LOL ... I like your company. We need to get David over here ... I turned into quite the slacker but have decided I need to sraighten up ... The doc is trying a new med on me for my neck and I'm actually feeling pretty good for the first time in quite a while. Almost too good LOL like I've bogarted a joint :teehee: Rumor has it that will subside but the pain relief will continue ... I wouldn't mind too much if the status quo to remaIn jjuuuuuusssstttttt like it is ... :wink2:

pnuner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey glad you are feeling better. Kinda had me a little concerned there for a while. Like they say getting old ain't for sissies huh. :bolt: All's good on my end. Got my youngest started in high school and oldest started college. Oldest thinks he want's to be a cop. Hopefully he comes to his senses in a few years :hithead:

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey glad you are feeling better. Kinda had me a little concerned there for a while. Like they say getting old ain't for sissies huh. :bolt: All's good on my end. Got my youngest started in high school and oldest started college. Oldest thinks he want's to be a cop. Hopefully he comes to his senses in a few years :hithead:

Lets hope so. Wish I could go back 20 years and see the future....lol.

pnuner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
He really want's to be in the highway patrol. He's been to their Cadet Lawman academy as a Cadet and went back this summer as a Jr staff member. He's hooked I'm afraid. :anyone:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He really want's to be in the highway patrol. He's been to their Cadet Lawman academy as a Cadet and went back this summer as a Jr staff member. He's hooked I'm afraid. :anyone:

GC's gonna send you a PM. We might need to come have an intervention with your boy. Today's Patrol is not what he is thinking it is ... :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom