Malaysia Air Flight 370

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I sit here with my tinhat on it wouldn't be hard to detach the black box after it landed, activate it and then set it adrift. Who knows?

I am convinced the pings were authentic, and I am convinced the islanders are telling the truth. It is a stretch to assume it landed in the Maldive archipelago and someone flew the black box back to where the search is going on and dropped it into the water. Truly, this is baffling. I believed the villagers from the get go, but those pings are pretty convincing.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OSA clearly needs "boots on the ground" in Maldives to investigate. I have a bit of spare time. I would be will to take one for the team and be the eyes and ears of OSA in the hunt for the missing plane. Now, does OSA have a travel account? Maybe just take a few thousand out of petty cash?

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSA clearly needs "boots on the ground" in Maldives to investigate. I have a bit of spare time. I would be will to take one for the team and be the eyes and ears of OSA in the hunt for the missing plane. Now, does OSA have a travel account? Maybe just take a few thousand out of petty cash?

You'd have a better chance of finding it if you went to Turkmenistan.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am convinced the pings were authentic, and I am convinced the islanders are telling the truth. It is a stretch to assume it landed in the Maldive archipelago and someone flew the black box back to where the search is going on and dropped it into the water. Truly, this is baffling. I believed the villagers from the get go, but those pings are pretty convincing.

I don't think it's outside of the realm of possibilxity. Just look at all the planning and ground work that went into 9/11. This could be a plot that's been in the making for years. What would be hard about loading up the black box and dumping it back in the water? How many days elapsed between the time the plane went missing and when they shifted the search to where they are at now? Plenty of time to carry out such a plot. Even if we take the premise that these pings were legit why no flotsam or wreckage? Geez, there's still debris floating around from the big Japanese earthquake a couple of years ago. But nothing at all from this flight, nothing.

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eleven terrorists with links to Al Qaeda have been arrested on suspicion of being involved in the disappearance of MH370

Read more:*http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...items-not-listed-manifest.html#ixzz30hp6nJcw*
Follow us:*@MailOnline on Twitter*|*DailyMail on Facebook

NEWS

Published: Sunday May 4, 2014 MYT 10:09:00 AM
Updated: Sunday May 4, 2014 MYT 11:09:02 AM
MH370: IGP rubbishes Daily Mirror report, says alleged militants not probed over plane's disappearance

BY NICHOLAS CHENG

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian police denied a Daily Mirror report which claimed that the 11 alleged militants arrested in Kedah and Selangor last week were being interrogated on the disappearance of Flight MH370.

"That's rubbish! This has nothing to do with the plane," Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar told The Star on Sunday.

The militant group, which was targeted last week by the Bukit Aman Special Branch Anti-Terrorism Unit, is believed to have networks in Syria and southern Philippines and was planning to send Malaysian fighters to Damascus.

Khalid said police would investigate the possibility that the group was recruiting foreign students via social media, adding that more arrests would be made soon.

The Daily Mirror had reported on Saturday that the 11 arrested alleged militants had links to the al-Qaeda, and were being questioned over the disappearance of Flight MH370.

It said that the suspects were members of a violent new terror group said to be planning bomb attacks in Muslim countries.

The report claimed that investigators, including the FBI and MI6, had asked for the alleged militants, who are aged from 22 to 55, to be interrogated.

They include students, odd-job workers, a widow and business professionals.

It was reported that in the interviews conducted so far, some suspects had admitted planning ‘sustained terror campaigns’ in Malaysia, but denied being involved in the disappearance of the airliner.

Flight MH370 went missing on Mar 8, with 227 passengers and 12 crew members on board, while en-route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

A massive search and rescue operation was conducted, first in the South China Sea, and later in the southern Indian Ocean.

Latest posts

Top Bottom