Man interferes with military's efforts to put out fires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next thing you know peoples will be wanting control of the oxygen on their spread too.

I'm telling you, this is a slippery slope. First dirt, now water, soon air. Mark my words.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it wasn't even over the water what if the copter flying so low ran some of his stock through some fences or something like that, I know when they get a chance over my place to fly low the get low enough to jack up my rows of cut hay and they have scared the cows a few times its not a big deal to me but the first time they run a horse or cow through a fence they will hear about it.

rustbuilder

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Iam sorry,I believe he is not thinking clearly first off Livestock cooked at 1200 degrees don't need water,Youre live stock won't survive without the grass either.And i hope his insurance agent raises his rates!I mean after all he wants his house to burn!Also he maybe arrested If they where under forced evacuation.And if the water is community property then they didn't come on his property they flew in!!But i would like to see the look on his attorneys face..

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe it wasn't even over the water what if the copter flying so low ran some of his stock through some fences or something like that, I know when they get a chance over my place to fly low the get low enough to jack up my rows of cut hay and they have scared the cows a few times its not a big deal to me but the first time they run a horse or cow through a fence they will hear about it.
Good point and very possible.
Or maybe he was waving them down because he needed help... he escaped his captors back at the house, jumped on his Mule drove away and saw the heli just minutes before the bad guys caught up to him...now they can't find him.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
your right... lets be realistic...
its realistic to assume he had a gun when no one can say he did. he must be a fking terrorist.

Did he look like a middle-aged White guy, or was he wearing a turban? If he was wearing a turban he's no threat. The other is on Napolitano's "watch me" list and must have been armed with something.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next thing you know peoples will be wanting control of the oxygen on their spread too.

I'm telling you, this is a slippery slope. First dirt, now water, soon air. Mark my words.

There is people wanting to control oxygen now. They want you to buy carbon credits to use it.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmmm...

The greater good...Sounds familiar.
The needs of the community (country/state) above your personal needs or the needs of your family...Sounds familiar.
State owned but there for you...Sounds familiar.
Do not resist the state...Sounds familiar.
If you resist you will be punished...Sounds familiar.
Be a good citizen (as defined by the state) at all times...Sounds familiar.

I know these things to be true because the great leader said them...Sound familiar?

Before you jump on that too hard read what I said above. I have no problem with them taking water from a pond to put out a fire that is threatening human life. The point is that is where this country seems to be headed and fast.

Remember how upset people were when they declared marshal law in LA and gathered up people's personal firearms? The same logic was used then and will be used in every instance where the government oversteps their bounds and their authority. There is nothing the people will be willing to do to stop it. We'll just sit back and wring our empty hands as we ***** about it on the internet.

What I find amuzing is that if you mention anything about immigration reform or border control people turn out by the thousands to DEMAND equality and they will NOT be persecututed. Sadly enough a lot of them are not citizens and therefore not eligible to vote but their voices are heard.

You want to see a real demonstration? Shut down or greatly restrict the welfare system. Force the able bodied recipients to work for what they receive and make sure they recieve less than they would if they held a job. Cut them back to the bare essentials to sustain themselves and you will see them in protest, filling the streets of every major city in the country.

Sorry guys...I got offtract. Back to the guy waving a gum, or rock, or fishing pole at the NG helicopter. The door gunner should have taken him OUT!<Isert Sarcasm Here>

Latest posts

Top Bottom