Marjorie Taylor Greene

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MTG is not afraid to say or do what she knows is right. We need more of that in DC
And yet we end up with less of that every election cycle. :rolleyes2

My verdict is still out on whether the new speaker is what he portrays himself to be. I’m cautiously optimistic he is, but I’m afraid he’s going to end up bought and paid for by the swamp creatures.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And yet we end up with less of that every election cycle. :rolleyes2

My verdict is still out on whether the new speaker is what he portrays himself to be. I’m cautiously optimistic he is, but I’m afraid he’s going to end up bought and paid for by the swamp creatures.
I guess i am an old hard ass but i haven't seen any movement in the right direction from any of them to make me more optimistic.

scramp

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sheep, actually. Lived in Turkey for several years. They say the only problem with sheep is they can't cook.
In the book, Charlie Wilson's War, a book about the US helping Afghans against Russia, they said the local kept having sex with the mules. They just had to look the other way to get along. They left it out of the movie by the same name with Tom Hanks as Charlie Wilson.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MTG is not afraid to say or do what she knows is right. We need more of that in DC
No, IMO MTG says what she says and does what she does in order to make points with the MEN around her. She is nothing more that a 'Political Whore' constantly looking for attention.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom