Marjorie Taylor Greene

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just looked it up, and there are 10 Jewish senators (9 democrat/1 independent) and 28 Jewish reps (26 democrats/2 republicans). They should be embarrassed that a non Jew is the one wanting to censure Tlaib.
Democrats leave their religion at the place of worship. Or at least that’s their excuse.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, IMO MTG says what she says and does what she does in order to make points with the MEN around her. She is nothing more that a 'Political Whore' constantly looking for attention.
I definitely won’t argue this point, but she does say what most conservatives want to hear which is more than I can say for the male republican p*ssies around her.

Equus

Marksman
Reaction score
I definitely won’t argue this point, but she does say what most conservatives want to hear which is more than I can say for the male republican p*ssies around her.
There are plenty of male republicans that regularly say many of the things she says. Unfortunately in many ways, we live in a time when populism is popular with many. The problem with populism is that when moods swing to something new, so will what populists say. Populism is just another form of mob rule, and is in fact a movement from the collectivist side.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are plenty of male republicans that regularly say many of the things she says. Unfortunately in many ways, we live in a time when populism is popular with many. The problem with populism is that when moods swing to something new, so will what populists say. Populism is just another form of mob rule, and is in fact a movement from the collectivist side.
Huh?!?:scratch:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Populism is a form of collectivism, not all collectivism is communism. But…. All collectivism is on the left side of the spectrum.
Collectivism? Sure you're not talking about the IRS? Sounds like the IRS to me, and they ain't popular (populism) 🙄

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Populism is a form of collectivism, not all collectivism is communism. But…. All collectivism is on the left side of the spectrum.
So by your reasoning, patriotism, nationalism, or any other "ism" that like minds or groups or cultures share is collectivism, therefore a product of the left?
Bwahahahahaha! ok.

Last edited:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
mtg.png

Equus

Marksman
Reaction score
So by your reasoning, patriotism, nationalism, or any other "ism" that like minds or groups or cultures share is collectivism, therefore a product of the left?
Bwahahahahaha! ok.
By the current left/right spectrum yes. All beliefs are either collectivist or individualist. Civilization requires some collective effort, unfortunately society usually takes it too far.
What modern moron media calls far right is in reality barely right of center. Then again they also label the most illiberal types as liberal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom