Mary Jane is in the news

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
*Promplty invests in potato chip stocks*

Instead of having to invest in all those different junk food companies (Little Debbie, restaurant delivery, etc) I'd say take a long term approach.
If people are gonna smoke a lot of pot, eat like hogs and sit around all lethargic -- then invest in companies that make Type II diabetes medicines and supplies. Also get stock in companies that offer treatments/medicines for smoking induced lung illnesses.

*Sorta off topic but I'd swear I heard a radio commercial the other day that 7-Eleven slurpees and snacks can now be delivered right to your door by one of the food services (Door dash or similar?).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been saying this for years. Would have kept Game stock from going out of business, and employed thousands of fast food workers.
Heck if this passes, None of the truckers that transport cheeto's will be safe from hijacking attacks. Couldn't believe I saw a truck going down the road the other day with the entire side mural dedicated to cheeto's.
Maybe he was going to a Cannabis Now magazine convention. Don't know.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck if this passes, None of the truckers that transport cheeto's will be safe from hijacking attacks. Couldn't believe I saw a truck going down the road the other day with the entire side mural dedicated to cheeto's.
Maybe he was going to a Cannabis Now magazine convention. Don't know.

I'm picturing a scene like the fast and the furious where they hijack the trucks, except its a bunch of stoners hijacking Chester Cheeto lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom