Mary Jane is in the news

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck if this passes, None of the truckers that transport cheeto's will be safe from hijacking attacks.
Nah--you're mixing up potheads and methheads. The potheads might chase the trucks, but they couldn't catch 'em.

Just remember, drunks get in their cars and blow through red lights all over town while potheads sit there patiently waiting for the stop sign to turn green...

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The heart of the bill is right here: "The bill would also provide protections prohibiting denial of federal benefits based on use, possession or conviction for a marijuana offense". In plain English, you can smoke your dope and still collect your welfare benefits. It is the wet dream of every true Democrat to be able to lay around Mom's house playing video games, smoking dope, and getting paid for it by Uncle Sugar. Welcome to the brave new world.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The heart of the bill is right here: "The bill would also provide protections prohibiting denial of federal benefits based on use, possession or conviction for a marijuana offense". In plain English, you can smoke your dope and still collect your welfare benefits. It is the wet dream of every true Democrat to be able to lay around Mom's house playing video games, smoking dope, and getting paid for it by Uncle Sugar. Welcome to the brave new world.
I think the more important part of that is that you won't be denied your 2a rights just because you choose to smoke a plant instead of get lit up with a gallon of whiskey.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well you can stop getting your hopes up. Mitch said it would not be read in the senate. Never figured it would anyway. Good thing we have those folks looking out for the rest of the population.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think both should. I do not want to see drunks or stoners with guns.

I believe being drunk and carrying a weapon is already against the law, and they didn't have to prohibit liquor in order to make it so. Same with pot.

Putting people in jail or prison for nothing more than possession is stupid. Full stop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom